An individual purchased an extension cord from a large chain store and when she got home she was reading the instruction tag that came with it and the instructions said that the product contained lead and to be very careful to wash your hands after handling the extension cord. The individual asked “Why are they allowed to sell something that contains something as dangerous as lead in it”?
How A Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
You can do everything right. You can wear your seatbelt and adhere to local traffic laws. You can avoid distractions and call an Uber when