Kate Reynolds Kirbo
Kate Reynolds Kirbo joined Reynolds, Horne & Survant in 2016 after clerking with the firm during law school. Kate was born and raised in Macon, Georgia where she graduated from Stratford Academy. Kate attended the University of Georgia where she received a bachelor’s degree in English Literature and Writing in 2011. She then went on to receive her master’s degree from the University of Georgia in English Education in 2013. Kate attended law school at the Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law in Macon receiving her J.D. in 2013.
Kate’s focus is on complex civil litigation involving injuries caused by the negligence of others arising from automobile accidents, tractor trailer accidents, on the job injuries, as well as premises and products liability actions.
Kate is the daughter of W. Carl Reynolds who built the firm and has practiced law in Macon for more than 40 years. Her addition to the firm is the realization of a lifelong dream to follow in the footsteps of her father. Kate is married to Barret W. Kirbo of Bainbridge, Georgia. Barret also practices here at Reynolds, Horne & Survant.
Kate and Barret are active members of the Vineville United Methodist Church and enjoy spending time outdoors with their three children, West, George, and Margaret, and their yellow lab, Hank.
- University of Georgia (B.A. English, 2011)
- University of Georgia Graduate School (M.A.T. English Education, 2013)
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of South Carolina
- State Bar of Alabama
- State Bar of North Carolina
- All Superior and State Courts of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- State Bar of Georgia
- Macon Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Macon Bar Association, Treasurer
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Middle Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (Macon)
- Macon Chapter of the Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (GAWL)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Junior League of Macon
- Festival of Trees Charity committee member
Attorney Email: email@example.com