Choosing the right law firm makes all the difference.
“I understand that when you or someone you love has been injured, it can be a frightening and confusing time. My colleagues and I are here for you and will make sure you are compensated fairly and completely so that you can move forward with your life. Our firm has been helping people in middle Georgia for over forty years.
Please browse our website to learn more about our personal service and outstanding record of helping those who have been wronged or injured. Please call or email us to set up a free consultation to discuss your case and review all of your options and rights in your particular case. I thank you for visiting, and we look forward to helping you in any way we can.”
– Carl Reynolds
- Wrongful Death $1.75 million verdict awarded to the husband of a woman killed when a rotting tree fell from Wesleyan's property onto the woman's car during a storm.
- Product Liability $18.3 million verdict in Lexington, KY awarded to a young man who was left brain damaged, paralyzed and disfigured when the truck tire he was inflating exploded due to a defective multi-piece rim.
- Medical Malpractice $3.76 million verdict for the parents of a 13-year-old girl who died after suffering an anaphylactic reaction to an allergy shot administered by a LPN in an allergy doctor's office. Neither the doctor nor a RN was present, and the LPN waited too long to administer the proper medication.
- Car Wreck and Government Liability $9.73 million verdict awarded to the family of a 76-year-old father of five was the largest verdict ever in Twiggs County, GA. The defendant driver who caused the accident had only $250,000 in coverage. A claim was pursued against GDOT for negligent maintenance of the highway. The jury apportioned 25% liability to the defendant driver and 75% to GDOT.
- Medical Malpractice $3.7 million awarded to the parents of a baby who suffered perinatal asphyxia when his head was stuck in the birth canal for 14 minutes . Expert testimony indicated a C-section should have been performed.
- 18 Wheeler Wreck $23.2 million awarded to a College Park widower and his brain-damaged daughter who was severely injured when the top of the car driven by her mother was sheared off when a tractor trailer was blocking both lanes of an unlit highway before daylight. No cones or warning flares were put out. The mother was killed immediately.
- On The Job Injury $450,000 awarded to a 27-year-old male who was buried when the walls of the trench collapsed while he was installing snowmaking equipment on Aspen Mountain in Colorado. He suffered internal, pelvic, and back injuries.
- 18 Wheeler and Product Liability $2+ million awarded to the husband of a 42-year-old school teacher killed by a tractor trailer with malfunctioning brakes was the record verdict for a wrongful death in Bleckley County, GA.
- Wrongful Death $1.8 million awarded by a Judge in the U. S. District Court in Macon to the family of a man killed when a rural mail carrier pulled out in front of his Harley-Davidson motorcycle.